What You’ll Do
At Suite Shots, our Porters support our best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. They are experts at the technical side of the job – keeping the venue clean, organized and in tip-top shape. But beyond that, our Porters make our Guests feel welcome, they engage with them, support their team mates to ensure Guests are cared for and generally help make our Guest’s visits to Suite Shots memorable. Hiring for part-time porters for the morning shift. 8am – 12pm weekends. 20-25 hours per week.
How You’ll Do It
- Demonstrate Suite Shots Core Values: Family first, Own it, Move the line, Stay zesty!
- Complete all housekeeping tasks as directed by Operations and Facilities management
- Adhere to safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Monitor the use and inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
What We’re Looking For
- Cleaning experience preferred, but will train as needed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
- An individual looking to join a team and promote a FUN environment!