Team Lead (Front of House)
What You’ll Do
The Team Lead helps their team provide best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests. By working with, training and coaching our Associates, the Team Lead ensures our Guests have the best time of their lives.
Team Leads have general operational responsibilities related to running the venue (opening/closing, managing shifts, etc.) but they make sure these never interfere with the Guest Experience.
Additionally, Team Leads may be responsible for assisting with other specific business functions. This might include (but would not be not limited to) hiring, Associate development and training, ordering and inventory management, facilities maintenance, and marketing.
How You’ll Do It
- Supervise the team in providing best-in-class service on a daily basis
- Coach and develop the team and drive Associate engagement
- Uphold operating procedures and service and safety standards, especially Guest Satisfaction
- Demonstrate Suite Shots Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Forward Thinking and Caring
- Perform other operational duties as assigned by your manager
What We’re Looking For
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Individual wanting to lead and develop a FUN team!