Food and Beverage Assistant Manager
Suite Shots is seeking a dynamic, knowledgeable food and beverage dynamo with management experience in the F&B industry to be an integral part of our site management team. In the role, you will assist the Management team as a motivator, provide direction, mentoring, in the moment coaching and training for exempt and hourly associates assigned to the team. To be more specific, the oversight for this position includes 75+ front of house and back of house associates inclusive of our kitchen team, servers and support associates. This key site leadership opportunity is a hands-on, table touching, results driven position.
As a potential candidate, you should know… Suite Shots is all about FUN! We embrace our core values of: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Forward Thinking, and Caring. If these resonate to you and you are motivated by the detail work, please read on and check out the key deliverables and qualifications for this role.
- Ensure Guest satisfaction! Create a positive and upbeat atmosphere of engagement for our guests and associates!
- Assist the Management team to Provide in the moment coaching, on-going development/action plans and performance management for the assigned managers and associates to support and foster exceptional performance resulting in a positive impact upon our guest’s experience!!!
- Superior project and task management skills.
- Assis with Food & Beverage Inventory, Ordering and Receiving accountability (includes supplies, liquor, beer, wine and food).
- Oversight for Bayhost (Server), Bartender, Busser/Runner and Porter schedules, training and on-going development.
- Assist to ensure readiness for internal and external audits such as: Alcohol Awareness, Food Safety / Sanitation, Health Inspection, Safety Training/Certification, etc…
- Implement Inventory/Cost Control and mitigation programs at a site level to enhance profit by reducing waste and avoiding loss.
- Assist with opening and closing tasks such as checklist completion, cash handling and deposits.
- 3+ years of management experience with at least 1 year most recently in a Manager or equivalent position within a Restaurant or Hotel Environment
- Experience managing FOH and BOH teams, including Bar/Beverage program oversight and knowledge
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Team player with energetic and enthusiastic personality