At Suite Shots we embrace our core values of: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Forward Thinking and Caring. We expect super-high volume, great energy, incredible career path opportunities and having a blast while you lead the best teams in the area – that’s Suite Shots!
- Create and maintain the Suite Shots Culinary Experience
- Train, support, develop and manage the kitchen staff and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption
- Monitor inventory and purchase product as needed;
- Maintain food and labor costs according to budget;
- Select and develop recipes, standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards;
- Plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
- Directly supervise kitchen personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases.
- Must have the ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on food quality and customer service is essential to success in this role.
- Previous experience with inventory and labor cost.
- Demonstrate cooking, menu development and pricing.
- Minimum of 6 or more years in culinary management. Development of culinary team required
- Deep knowledge of food industry and trends.
- Incredible time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related culinary degree, preferred.
- Budget Skills to control cost.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to oversee and Manage the entire kitchen
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand or walk for extended periods of time