What You’ll Do
Suite Shots Dishwashers are responsible for washing and sanitizing all cooking pots and pans, utensils, dishes, silverware and other service items. Dishwashers are in charge of the dish pit and must ensure it remains clean, well organized and in compliance of work safety regulations. Floor cleaning and emptying the trash are also required of this position. Some light food prep work may also be required.
How You’ll Do It
• Maintain the dish pit to ensure the highest level of safety and sanitation
• Work as a team in a fast-paced environment
What We’re Looking For
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work under the direction of the Chefs
• Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
• Ability to stoop and bend
• Ability to work in high-temperature conditions (up to 100 degrees) for extended periods of time
• Hand coordination and dexterity for rapid production