At Suite Shots, we call our servers Bay Hosts because serving food and drinks is just the beginning of your experience with the guest. You will HOST your guests at their hitting bays, being an integral part of their visit as you guide them through, not just the food and drink menu, but also: golf basics, gameplay technology, and everything else we have to offer! You will keep them informed of our specials, great promotional nights, event spaces and party options, and even guide them towards our academy for lessons and club fittings. Most of all you will be part of the FUN and help create an experience that will keep our guests coming back for more and asking for you by name!
- Have a genuine passion for hospitality and guest experience
- Help your guests fully understand our Top Tracer gaming so they get the most out of their time with us
- Learn about our scratch food selections and beverage offerings so you can recommend just the right thing for your guests taste.
- Always promoting a good time but knowing when enough is enough, we serve responsibly at Suite Shots
- Being proud of your Bays and owning their cleanliness and organization
- Show a true sense of urgency towards the guest experience, being where you need to be when you need to be there to be sure their party is taken care of
- Have FUN. It’s fun here. That’s kind of our thing. Show it in your body language and in your interactions with your guests and teammates. Having a bad day? This place can cheer you up- if you let it!
- Know and sell our best products and services. Service and Sales are how you will get paid, so get paid!
- Take pride in working with a home-grown Fargo-Moorhead company with the highest standards in Guest Service that will not stop until we are the best in the region and beyond.
- Serving/Waiting experience is great, but we are happy to train anyone who fits our culture of FUN, great ATTITUDE and HOSPITALITY!
- Energy, enthusiasm, and genuine passion for the Guest Experience
- We are a high-volume, fast paced service and entertainment venue. You will need great multi-tasking, organizational, and communication skills. These are essential for success in this role.
- With 200-300 employees at any given time throughout our departments, great interpersonal and teamwork skill are also a must. There is no room for a lone wolf at Suite Shots- we work together and depend on each other
- Ability to adjust to change as well as give feedback. We are still a young company and make changes and improvements as we see opportunity.
- You’ll be working outside. In North Dakota. We are looking for hearty folks who don’t mind the elements! Sometimes it’s hot and sometimes it’s cold, but we dress accordingly and have fun despite our crazy weather.
- People who are ok working a variety of shifts including some nights, weekends, and holidays. That’s where the money is!
- We do have some physical requirements: lifting 50lbs, standing for extended periods of time, and navigating steps are necessary parts of the job.